2. Perspire- Word hard and smart.
3. Faith in god, if not then your intuition.
6. Read 1 hour minimum everyday or listen to audiobooks while commuting. Read different authors as it will help you gain more knowledge and understanding and gain the knowledge of different perspectives. Read autobiographies or biographies of the people who inspire you. Read books of your work field, it will give an edge over majority and your colleagues who don’t which are about 97% as Jim Rohn said.
10. Vision- most important- vision of where you would like to reach or where you want to see yourself in 2-3-5 or even 10-20 years time, it doesn’t really matter as long as you keep your eyes fixed on your destination.
11. Enjoy the journey.
12. Prudent with finances in life.
13. Invest your saving wisely- do your due diligence.
14. Earned income- don’t just depend on this.
15. Leadership- the job of a leader is to help build more leaders.
16. Determination- to do something, to make a difference in someone’s life like your family friends or in the world. How would it feel if you can help your family members build their life or you could book them a holiday with your money? It’s a great feeling.
17. Relationship- we don’t do business with businesses, we do business with people so learn how to build relationships.
18. Psychology- Learn human psychology as it will help you in everything you do in life in dealing with people.
19. Problems- you have a problem, someone out there has an answer to it, all you have to do is find that person to help you.
20. Positivity- Surround yourself with positive people.
22. Empathy skills- most important in dealing with people.
23. Passionate- find your passion and work in the same field not any other. How you can do that is by trying different things.
23. Learn- aim to learn 2 or 3 different skills every year like music, art, designing something, anything you like so you can find your passion.
24. Skills. Kaizen theory of continuous improvement to be applied.
25. Long term- think long term as most people cannot and do not think long term and do not achieve much in life.
26. Education- not just academic education but practical skills of your field and relationship skills are imperative to have a happy life.
27. Happiness and then success (make sure you have your own definition of success rather than what the world or media tell you).
28. Worry- don’t worry about what the people think of you, it’s none of their business.
29. Adversity- most of the times it’s an opportunity in disguise, look deeply and carefully.
30. Apprenticeship period- although life is a learning process throughout but you have an apprenticeship period where you should listen more and learn.
31. Learn- the highest achievers in the world have been learners so learn in any way you can, read, observe. Reading is a must in life. All the high achievers have been avid readers.
32. Leverage 80/20 rule- buying is 80% emotional decision.
33. Measure- your results.
33. Stephen R Covey-
b). Begin with the end in mind
c). Put first things first
d). Think win win
e). Seek first to understand than to be understood- talking stick communication.
f). Synergy positive.
g). Sharpen the saw in four ways- spirit, mind, body and heart.
34. Modelling- path finding – aligning and empowering that’s mind, body, heart and spirit for organisational leadership.
35. Write a journal, your experiences which are unique so posterity can learn and you never know it might turn out to be a book.
36. Follow your intuition.
37. Creativity. Most vital trait in being successful.
38. Ask- always ask for what you need or want. If you don’t, you are already in the no.
39. Balance in life- work family and friends. Happiness is the aim not money.
40. Knowledge- gain in depth knowledge of your field of work, it will give you an edge over your colleagues. Knowledge is a source of happiness in itself.
41. Experiences- write them down- good bad, you will reflect back and learn from them.
42. Inside out approach not outside in. Success Happiness and Inner Peace is an insidee job so inside out approach.
43. Planning for life.
44. Execution/action- don’t wait.
45. Evolve/ change according to the time and technology.
47. Criticism- invite critical perspective for deeper understanding from trustable people.
48. Procrastination is a disease. Deal with it. Be proactive.
49. Perfection. It can lead to procrastination.
50. Mastery. We are all masters in the making till we become the masters.
51. Listen….really listen.
52. Communication skills- improve them- Pygmalion effect- The Pygmalion effect, or Rosenthal effect, is the phenomenon whereby higher expectations lead to an increase in performance. The effect is named after the Greek myth of Pygmalion, a sculptor who fell in love with a statue he had carved.
53. Fanatical focus on doing one thing right.
54. Positioning in business- narrow it down. Don’t leverage your position, leverage the position you have. Positioning statement.
55. Less is more.
56. Questions- Open and closed, learn and practise them and use them accordingly.
57. Apprenticeship period- learn the breadth and once you find you passion or unique point to follow then go into the depth of it and that will help you become a master of that field and working in that field becomes second nature.
58. Steps- take baby steps, don’t jump to the next level without the knowledge of it. Once you have knowledge then take the risk.
59. Risk- without taking risks in life, it’s very difficult to grow, it’s like without failures, it’s difficult to learn sometimes.
60. Failure- every failure is a step towards success/ achievement.
61. Deadly middle price trap.
62. Stories- learn how to convey your message in the form of a story. It’s more effective and memorable then.
63. Substance- make sure your stories and messages have substance backed up with evidence and illustrations.
65. Exceptional- be exceptionally good at what you do. Practise practise practise and focus focus focus, iterate.
66. Trust- is the main factor in business and in life.
67. Easy- make it easy for your prospects to do business with you, emphasise at all times how easy it is.
68. Believe- people believe what they see not what they hear. People look for visual clues.
69. Business- what business are you really in? Ask yourself.
70. Simplicity- use metaphors.
73. Sales skills. Important
74. One person at a time- mother Teresa.
80. Purpose- The purpose of life is to live a content and happy life. Although that doesn’t mean you live happily by hurting someone. You can live blissful life by helping others and doing the right thing. Our conscious knows what’s the right decision to take.
81. Posterity. Think long term and do what would help your posterity.
82. Challenges. Life is all about taking challenges and making life happen.
85. Respect- everyone/ everything. Imperative for happy and successful life.
86. Competence- believe in unconscious competence.
90. Education- one of the primary missions in life.
91. Time management.
95. Right thing- practising the right thing makes you perfect, if you practise the wrong thing, it makes you perfect in doing it wrong.
96. Community. Help your community.
99. Self confidence.
100. Self esteem.
103. Culture- plays a significant role.
104. Parenting- teaches you enormously in life.
105. Patience. Most important trait in life to learn.
107. Imagination- it’s more important than knowledge- Albert Einstein.
108. Encourage- the job of a manager and a leader is to encourage their teams in what they are best at rather than being too critical. Must create a balance there.
110. Promise- to others and yourself.
112. Thrive- we are born to thrive.
113. Technology- opportunity for growth.
114. Globalisation- opportunity for growth.
115. Prepared- in life when opportunity comes forth.
116. Accelerate- your knowledge and not other things in life. Knowledge, imagination and creativity must be the primary focuses.
117. Brain- left and right- study it.
125. Emotional intelligence- very important how you respond to situations/ emotions/ feelings.
126. Response- it’s not what happens to you but how you respond to it that matters and affects your life.
126. Stimulus and response- study it.
127. Courage- to choose love over fear.
128. Expect- very highly of you at all times.
129. Fear. Know it and deal with it.
132. Belief system- Tony Robbins- study it.
133. Clarity in your thinking.
138. Map- make a correct map of life with your increased knowledge as wrong map will take you in the wrong direction of life. If on the wrong path, please turn around as soon as possible.
139. Money- if you are working for money, you are already on the wrong path.
140. Dream- imagination.
141. Present- be present in today and now.
142. Sorry- say sorry when you know you are wrong and learn for future.
143. Mistakes- we all make them, we are humans.
144. Compare- never compare yourself to anyone as no one knows what anyone’s journey of life has been through.
145. Give- life is about giving, not taking.
147. Real- be real to yourself and others.
148. Stretch- your limits.
150. Motive- base motive purity.
152. Update- with skills, knowledge and technology and many more. Will keep you invigorated.
153. Engage- learn to engage, important.
154. Potential- humans have unlimited potential- unleash it.
155. Interpersonal skills.
156. Moral authority not formal authority.
160. Regret- never regret but learn.
161. Love of learning and life.
163. Solitary time.
164. Strike at the root cause.
165. Blame- take total responsibility, don’t blame others or circumstances for your problems in life. Everything that happens in your life, you are wholly responsible yourself.
166. Attitude- calm and peaceful.
167. Citizen- become a good one.
168. Tolerant- with people’s differences and everything else in life.
173. Grow- growth- learn it, practise it day in day out- 10 years or 10000 hours rule applies.
174. Team work skills.
175. Analytical skills.
176. Technology skills.
177. Organisational skills.
178. Self control.
180. Charity- is injurious to recipient unless it helps them to become independent of it. John D Rockefeller.
183. Baldridge principles- study them.
186. Visionary leadership.
187. Emotions- Don’t react, learn to use your emotions intelligently.
189. Personal hygiene.
191. Honour greatness in everyone.
192. Appreciate- people around you every day.
193. Ubiquitous approach towards leadership.
194. Abundance mentality.
195. Competence unconscious.
196. Mission statement.
197. Manners- thank you and sorry- very important.
199. Team work- 7 habits will help.
200. Do it your own way.
201. Write the journal, capture the idea there and then. Write all the specifics.
202. Cause and effect regarding emotions and everything else around us.
203. Law of averages.
204. Sowing and reaping.
205. Discipline your disappointment. Keep consistent. Keep sowing.
206. Service to many leads to greatness.
207. Rewarding people for small steps of progress.
208. You cannot change people. They change themselves.
209. Study practice and teach.
210. Family and friend can give you power, patience, persistence.
211. Ask god for help.
212. Proper prior planning prevents poor performance (6 p’s). Brian Tracey
214. Anticipate postive.
215. Appreciate what you have- gratitude.
216. Approachability must be carefully thought through.
217. Approval- Don’t look for anyones approval. Be who you are.
218. Art- Take interest in it. A lot to learn from it.
218. Learn the skills of Articulacy.
219. Assertiveness. Learn to use it intelligently.
220. Self awareness has to be one of the top traits to be successful.
221. Create a balanced life for yourself.
222. Learn to create sense of belongingness in your company.
227. Uncertainty and certainty- learn to live with both with patience and calmness.
228. Change is a part of life.
229. Charity gives you a great feeling. Give to someone who cannot give you back.
231. Clarity is the sources of mastery.
232. Learn to be comfortable in uncomfort for success.
233. Commitment is the key to success.
234. Compassion is a source of happiness.
235. Competence must be embedded in you nervous system for success.
236. Composure is vital in difficult situations. Practice it.
239. Conformity and mastery don’t go together.
241. Connection to God and oneself is vital.
242. Consistency is imperative for success.
244. Conviction is vital for success and happiness.
246. Creativity is an important skill for success.
247. Credibility. Learn how to create it.
248. Curiosity is important for innovation.
249. Decisiveness is vital for success and growth.
250. Learn how to delight your customers/stake holders.
251. Depth for mastery in your work.
252. Desire is essential for growth.
253. Determination is again essential for growth.
254. Devotion is important for mastery.
257. Duty. It’s your duty to help the ones who cannot help themselves.
258. Empathy skills are vital for growth.
259. Encourage everyone around you.
260. Endurance is another key for success.
261. Energy is the most important for success happiness and inner peace.
262. Experience. Life is all about creating memories and experiences.
263. Enjoy the moment you are in.
264. Explore everything.
267. Family is the most important of all. Look after them
268. Fascination with work is essential for mastery.
269. Flexibility is important for survival
270. Flow. Create a flow for success happiness and inner peace.
271. Freedom is an inside feeling.
272. Fun. Have lots of it.
273. Be generous.
274. Life is all about giving.
276. Health must be top priority.
278. Influence. Learn the skills.
283. Emotional intelligence. Study it.
285. Introspection is essential for our growth.
286. Intuition. Listen to it carefully.
291. Love. The essence of life.
293. Nature. Go to it.
296. Passion is important to live a emotionally strong life.
301. Persuasiveness. Learn it.
313. Sacrifice for family
Book Your 15 Mins Free Strategy Session With Jack
About Jack – Jack Dawhra is a Mentor | Consultant | Coach | Author | Speaker | Leadership and Executive Coach. Jack also provides Sales & Marketing Consulting & Training and Personal Development Programmes. Jack helps people become more successful and live a balanced and fun life. He also provides these services through one on one coaching sessions, videos, workshops and seminars.